Lawpoint is taking a responsible and balanced approach to meeting the needs of new and existing clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We remain open for business and committed to dealing with your matters as required.
Above all, we are committed to ensuring the health and welfare of our clients, business partners and staff and have enacted the following:
• Some of our staff have been requested to work from home. We utilise industry leading legal software which means that we are able to work remotely without any disruption to ability to provide quality legal services to our clients.
• All non-essential face to face meetings in our office have been temporarily suspended. We are still available to take instructions and provide advice by telephone and email and where necessary can hold any meetings and interviews remotely using appropriate video conferencing technology.
• Where in person meetings are urgent and cannot be avoided, we have established procedures that are designed to minimise the possibility of infection spreading through our business. This includes:
(a) Limiting the number of persons permitted to attend meetings to a maximum of 3.
(b) Ensuring that meeting participants maintain social distancing practices of at least 1.5 metres during meetings.
(c) Making available hand sanitiser for all of our clients to use upon entering and exiting our office.
What we ask of you:
• We request that unless it is absolutely necessary, that you defer any in person meetings with us and instead make contact with us by phone, email or videoconferencing technology.
• Please ensure that you contact us to make an appointment ¬before you attend our office if you believe that it is necessary for you to meet with us in person.
• If you are exhibiting any flu like symptoms, we request that you do not, under any circumstances, attend our office.
We request your support and understanding in the implementation of these measures in what is a difficult time for everyone. It is likely that there will be some disruptions to our business during this period. However, with your cooperation and understanding we can work through this challenging period with a minimal level of disturbance.