- About Lawpoint
- Business Matters
- Debt Collection Lawyers
- Defending Claims for Debt Recovery
- Drafting and Advising on Credit Forms and Terms of Trade
- Drafting and Enforcing Security Documentation
- Drafting Statements of Claim and Other Court Documents
- Enforcing Judgements
- Issuing Garnishee Notices, Writs for the Levy of Property or Land to Enforce Judgement
- Letters of Demand
- Negotiations Seeking Recovery of Outstanding Debts
- Negotiated Settlements/Mediations
- Obtaining Default Judgement
- Learn More
- Commercial Litigation Lawyers
- Employer Lawyers
- Franchise Lawyers
- General Commercial Lawyers
- Asset protection and business structure
- Confidentiality agreements
- Contracts of employment
- General legal advice and legal services
- Guarantee documents
- Partnership agreements
- Policy and procedure documents
- Preparation of loan agreements, mortgages, and other security documents
- Risk management
- Shareholder agreements
- Sub-contractor agreements
- Terms and conditions of trade
- Learn More
- Commercial Property Lawyers
- Large scale development properties including put and call options, contracts and stakeholder agreements
- Mortgages and security documents
- Planning issues
- Property development issues
- Property disputes
- Property leasing
- Purchase or sale of property
- Strata issues
- Transfers of property to related parties
- Learn More
- Debt Collection Lawyers
- Personal Matters
- Compensation Solicitors
- Criminal Lawyers
- Family Law Solicitors
- Litigation Lawyers
- Property Lawyers
- Solicitor for Wills and Probate
- Client Reviews
With Lawpoint on your side, you can be confident you have a passionate and determined commercial litigation lawyer that will fight for your business every step of the way.
While many cases can be resolved through alternative dispute resolution methods, there are some matters where litigation is unavoidable. In these instances, having a skilled and sharp lawyer that has experienced navigating the legal system and courts is critical.
With over 40 years of combined experience, our commercial litigation practice is well-equipped in complex litigation in all types of courts and tribunals. As your advocates, Lawpoint’s lawyers will fight for your business’ best interests, to ensure you get a fair and just result. We will guide you through every step of the process, help you understand your rights and clearly outline what you can expect in court. Whether it’s in the Supreme Court or Local Court, our law firm provides exceptional legal services to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients. You can trust Lawpoint with your commercial disputes.
Areas of Commercial Litigation
Breach of Contract
Building and Construction
Intellectual Property Issues
"It isn't easy taking on the US government but Romeo believed in my case. He persevered and sued the other legal firm for their inefficiency. He then took on the US government's legal team and turned my case around to get me a large payout."
"Romeo’s determination brings success for his clients, particularly against opponents who may be highly resourced and thus think they have the upper hand. If he agrees to take your case you will receive the best professional services available. His expertise comes from a combination of natural ability and vast experience."
“I have had a highly productive working relationship for over 5 years with the legal team at Lawpoint. It has been immensely helpful. The advice I get is prompt and insightful which provides a small business owner like myself with great comfort and reassurance.”
“Amazing team of people that are always so helpful. I have used lawpoint on a personal and business level and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for honest and reliable service. Thank you Lawpoint!”
“I have used Lawpoint a few times, and they are awesome to deal with. Always advising on the right way to do our dealings, professional and they actually listen to what we want. Thanks Romeo and the team.”
"Romeo was recommended to me through word of mouth, and he has been my lawyer for seven years. During this time, he has always excelled in resolving any case thrown at him. He has a remarkable ability to break down complex legal language into laypersons terms. As a lawyer Romeo is the full package and you would be hard pressed to find someone as competent, determined, trustworthy and genuinely caring as him. Without exaggeration, I don’t know what would be of my business, companies, investments, family matters and emotional wellbeing without him. He is quite simply irreplaceable."
“Romeo has a way of explaining things to ease your mind and a way of doing the job relieving you of all the related stress. He resolved the issue for my business quickly and efficiently. I could go to him with any questions and he always made me feel comfortable to contact him. I would recommend him to any business owner.”
Why choose Lawpoint?
News & Views
Stay on top of the law and how
it applies to your life or business.
Have a business legal matter you need help with? Contact us now.