- About Lawpoint
- Business Matters
- Debt Collection Lawyers
- Defending Claims for Debt Recovery
- Drafting and Advising on Credit Forms and Terms of Trade
- Drafting and Enforcing Security Documentation
- Drafting Statements of Claim and Other Court Documents
- Enforcing Judgements
- Issuing Garnishee Notices, Writs for the Levy of Property or Land to Enforce Judgement
- Letters of Demand
- Negotiations Seeking Recovery of Outstanding Debts
- Negotiated Settlements/Mediations
- Obtaining Default Judgement
- Learn More
- Commercial Litigation Lawyers
- Employer Lawyers
- Franchise Lawyers
- General Commercial Lawyers
- Asset protection and business structure
- Confidentiality agreements
- Contracts of employment
- General legal advice and legal services
- Guarantee documents
- Partnership agreements
- Policy and procedure documents
- Preparation of loan agreements, mortgages, and other security documents
- Risk management
- Shareholder agreements
- Sub-contractor agreements
- Terms and conditions of trade
- Learn More
- Commercial Property Lawyers
- Large scale development properties including put and call options, contracts and stakeholder agreements
- Mortgages and security documents
- Planning issues
- Property development issues
- Property disputes
- Property leasing
- Purchase or sale of property
- Strata issues
- Transfers of property to related parties
- Learn More
- Debt Collection Lawyers
- Personal Matters
- Compensation Solicitors
- Criminal Lawyers
- Family Law Solicitors
- Litigation Lawyers
- Property Lawyers
- Solicitor for Wills and Probate
- Client Reviews
Sharp legal minds that get to the point.
A strong business lawyer is vital to the growth and success of your company. Trust Lawpoint’s seasoned business lawyers to protect you from the past and set you up for the future. Our lawyers understand the realities of operating a business and will provide legal services with pragmatism and commercial focus front of mind.
Our goal is to make your experience with the law as seamless and easy as possible. We provide considered and effective legal advice across a diverse range of business matters while maintaining clear and transparent communication every step of the way.
Businesses rely on cashflow. If you are owed money, Lawpoint will manage all aspects of the process to assist you in recovering it quickly and efficiently.
Lawpoint can help you effectively manage workplace relationships, overcome disputes and future proof your business with risk management tools.
Lawpoint provides strategic advice tailored to the unique needs of your business. We thoroughly assess your business to ensure it is protected and set up for success.
Lawpoint aims to resolve your dispute quickly and cost effectively, keeping you out of court wherever possible. In situations where a case must proceed to courts or tribunals, we have extensive experience in conducting complex litigation in all types of courts and tribunals.
If you’re buying, selling, building or leasing commercial property, having accurate and considered legal advice is critical. Lawpoint will provide you with strategic advice to protect this valuable asset.
Trusted by thousands of clients across Sydney.
Lawpoint is proud to be highly recommended and trusted by clients big and small. We are honoured to represent a diverse range of personal and business matters.
“I have had a highly productive working relationship for over 5 years with the legal team at Lawpoint. It has been immensely helpful. The advice I get is prompt and insightful which provides a small business owner like myself with great comfort and reassurance.”
“Amazing team of people that are always so helpful. I have used lawpoint on a personal and business level and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for honest and reliable service. Thank you Lawpoint!”
“I have used Lawpoint a few times, and they are awesome to deal with. Always advising on the right way to do our dealings, professional and they actually listen to what we want. Thanks Romeo and the team.”
"Romeo was recommended to me through word of mouth, and he has been my lawyer for seven years. During this time, he has always excelled in resolving any case thrown at him. He has a remarkable ability to break down complex legal language into laypersons terms. As a lawyer Romeo is the full package and you would be hard pressed to find someone as competent, determined, trustworthy and genuinely caring as him. Without exaggeration, I don’t know what would be of my business, companies, investments, family matters and emotional wellbeing without him. He is quite simply irreplaceable."
“Romeo has a way of explaining things to ease your mind and a way of doing the job relieving you of all the related stress. He resolved the issue for my business quickly and efficiently. I could go to him with any questions and he always made me feel comfortable to contact him. I would recommend him to any business owner.”
News & Views
Stay on top of the law and how it applies to your life or business.
Have a business legal matter you need help with? Contact us now.